Astron South Africa
Kick-start your career at Astron SA
At ASTRON SA, we are committed to creating a workplace which provides an opportunity for all employees and potential employees to fully optimize their potential by working for an Employer Of Choice.
Find out more about working at ASTRON SA, and kick-start your career by sending your CV to email@example.com
Life at ASTRON SA
Life at ASTRON SA beyond alarm systems, cctv and electic fencing
Astron South Africa may be the biggest leader in security industry installing home and commercial security products in South Africa, but that doesn’t mean that life at ASTRON SA is only about cctv, alarm and electric fencing. We look for diverse and dynamic people – from executive consultants, marketing and communication specialist, to branch managers. This means that no matter what your background, we may have the job opportunity for you – view our latest vacancies and join an national based company.
Meet our people, find out more about our culture and Astron SA benefits, and start your career at Astron South Africa today.
Why join us
Join Astron SA and become a part of a company that values you
There’s more to working at Astron SA than just daily security assements and exposure to our national brand. We offer our employees all this and more – simply for being a part of one of South Africa’s leading trend setters.
Find out NOW ABOUT our current Careers Available, and apply for a position that suits you.
What makes us different?
We try and set ourselves apart from other employers in South Africa by making a difference in the lives of our employees. Although we offer the usual things that you would look for in any organisation – including career growth, education and development – we also strive to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
Here are our Top Ten reasons to work for Astron South Africa
1. We are a leading in our field of Security Products
2. We are nationally positioned
3. We are led and inspired by powerful mentors and leaders
4. We care for our people
5. We offer you opportunities to see our beautiful rainbow nation
6. You can grow your career aspirations
7. We welcome out of the box thinking and self-initiative
8. We serve the communities in which we operate
9. We, as a family, adhere to a strict code of honour
10. We are a fun place to work
What we look for
The culture at Astron SA is one that has been developed around our code of honour – which means that we look for people who embody there core values.
• Honour all agreements and clear up any broken agreement immediately
• Be honest in all transactions
• Everyone on the team takes ownership and responsibility
• Must be committed to personal development
• Do whatever it takes legally, ethically and morally to win, and celebrate all wins
How do I apply?
Applying for a job at Astron SA is easy – simply apply online!
At Astron SA we are committed to offering our employees a dynamic working environment with professional and personal development.
To be a part of this dynamic team and to take the next step in your career is simple! All of our jobs are advertised online and on our website – so applying is streamlined and easy.